LYNX Paddock Cleaner
Our biggest most comprehensive machine in the range of towable paddock cleaners, the Lynx is perfect for 5 – 20 horses and nearly any other estate clearance job you can think of. Features 6 blade vortex suction fan, 13 or 15HP electric start Briggs & Stratton engine and push button control, hydraulic tipping hopper with a capacity of 1.5m3. Special 23HP twin cylinder engine and extra-large hopper are available on request.
Designed and manufactured to the most rigorous of standards for the owner that wants quality and performance without compromise. Nothing similar exists in the market place and already it is setting new high standards. The Lynx has full powered ‘up and down’ hydraulic emptying with the press of a button. Polyethylene moulded hopper and fan housing assembly. Powder coated finish for the ultimate professional appearance.
- The Lynx has electric key starting and a 1.5m2 polyethylene collection hopper with electric hydraulic tipping
- Overhead gantry, for lightweight ease of use seated or standing
- The paintwork is powder coated for a quality, hardwearing finish
- The Engine for the Lynx is an electric key start 13hp OHV, 15hp OHV or twin cylinder engine to create easy starting with maximum vacuum power. Fully protected engine crankshaft with a three (1 year Commercial use) year warranty
- This model is fitted with an integral 10 litre petrol fuel tank providing up to 3 hours running time.
- Twin pulley drive system developing over 4000 rpm at the fan (unique to our machines)
- Hydraulic hopper tipping via electric wand button control
- For strength and longevity the machine ‘A’ frame is constructed using 80mm x 40mm box section mild steel finished in a robust attractive powder coated paint.
- The Draw bar height is adjustable allowing better alignment with the towing vehicle.
For more technical information, download our PDF datasheet.