IOTA heat Lamp
If you thought that a solarium for warming o drying your horse was beyond your pocket, think again. The IOTA IR lamp can be installed in any normal sized stable and can also be used for kennels and poultry houses. Ideal for the one-horse owner or those on a budget.
The Iota provides the perfect solution for drying cold wet horses that have been brought in for the field. It is also very effective at quickly drying horses off following exercise or after a bath.
The days of heading home from the yard and wondering if late night checks are needed to see if horses are dry under their rugs will be over. Simply switch the Iota on and in very little time horses are warm, dry and ready to be left in peace with their night rugs on.
Warm, dry horses are happy horses and the Iota also provides the perfect environment for clipping and plaiting so both horse and owner can be comfortable while carrying out these often chilly tasks.
- The lamp positioning is designed to treat specific muscle groups
- 13A operation c/w 13A plug
- Cast robust metal casing
- The lamp is mounted through mesh set back into the main steel body avoiding your horse making contact with the hot lamp.
- The lamp fitting is manufactured from quality ceramic fitting
- Internal wiring is fire resistant to 110°c
- As an option the IOTA can be supplied with a fitting kit including chains sackles and fixings
- 1200 Watts drying power
For more information, download the PDF datasheet.